Video Marketing: Staggering Stats
What are modern businesses leaving out of their business plan? Video. Too many businesses have neglected to adopt video as a component of their marketing campaign. In fact, 78% of businesses don’t even intend to post a video within the next year. The truth, however, is video content is more powerful in producing sales than any other medium.
Wamda provides us with some of these fascinating numbers below:
- 90% of users say a video about a product is helpful to their decision process.
- 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video (Comscore).
- Visitors who watch a video on your website are 85% more likely to buy than those who do not (Internet Retailer)
- Video promotion is 6 times more effective than print and online ads (Atlas)
- Video content is shared, on average, 1200% more times than links and text combined (Simply Measured)
Why? The answer is simple. “Video says a lot more in a lot less time.” It’s no longer about the price you pay but about the money your business is giving up without video.
Station Break Productions can help get your marketing campaign on the right track by providing you with the video content you need.
Read more at www.wambda.com.